Senior Frontend Developer
The next technological boom is here and it is called The Internet of Things (IoT).
Netronix Group is the leading IoT platform making a dent in the technology sector.
Developers are able to bring new & innovative A-Z solutions to industry verticals like the environmental, health & transportation sectors. The IoT platform has a unique hardware-cloud synergy enabling anyone to rapidly develop applications and put together end-to-end solutions that can quickly be brought into the market. Together, the SDKs for hardware development, APIs made available for the Acheron cloud, and web development applications allow 3rd parties to create prototypes and take products from concept to market in weeks.
At Netronix, we count on you to share our success story and in doing so hope you will become a part of our story. We are looking for someone who is responsible and can be counted on. We put a lot of trust in our team members and expect only quality work in return. If you find yourself in this story please keep reading.
Are you ready to be part of Industry 4? We are currently looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented React Frontend Developer to become part of a growing team and to create an innovative new UX and UI. This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You will be an influential voice in decisions related to system architecture and feature development. You should have deep end-to-end web application, knowledge, experience optimizing client-side performance and mobile development.
This is a long-term, full-time remote position. Your working hours must overlap with Europe and you must be available for a daily scrum at 9:00AM GMT +1.
- Ensure that all code and development practices conform to team standards, company guidelines and industry best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
- Work closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
- Accountable for all the development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience with React and Redux.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc.
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices.
- Demonstrated interest in staying current with the latest industry trends and techniques.
- Strong UX design skills and sound knowledge of UX best practices with the ability to incorporate into solutions.
- Experience with React Native, webpack, brunch.
- Experience with Bootstrap and SCSS
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the IoT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. We offer great compensation and the ability to do meaningful work from wherever you are, while maintaining a work- life balance.