Netronix Group is the leading IoT platform making a dent in the technology sector.
Developers can bring new & innovative A-Z solutions to industry verticals like the environmental, health & transportation sectors. The IoT platform has a unique hardware-cloud synergy enabling anyone to develop applications and put end-to-end solutions into the market rapidly. Together, the SDKs for hardware development, APIs made available for the Acheron cloud, and web development applications allow 3rd parties to create prototypes and take products from concept to market in weeks.
At Netronix, we count on you to share our success story, and in doing so, we hope you will become a part of our story. We are looking for someone who is responsible and can be counted on. We put a lot of trust in our team members and expect only quality work in return. If you find yourself in this story, please keep reading.
Are you ready to be part of Industry 4? We are currently looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Embedded Software Engineer to become part of a growing team and create an innovative IoT platform. This role offers a wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You will be an influential voice in decisions related to system architecture and feature development. This is a long-term, full-time remote position. Your working hours must overlap with Europe, and you must be available for a daily scrum at 9:00 AM GMT +1.
- Ensure that all code and development practices conform to team standards, company guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
- Work closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team. Accountable for all the development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Proficiency in C and C++( STL, BOOST).
- Advanced object-orientated C++ development experience on embedded Linux or hardware real-time platforms.
- Good working knowledge of ARM microprocessor architecture and usage of hardware debuggers (STM32CubeID, CCS IDE, Mbed Studio, etc.)
- Experience in developing code for real-time applications/operating systems(FreeRTOS, TI-RTOS, ThreadX RTOS, Mbed OS)
- Understanding of cross-platform development, protocol design, user interface design, compression, and security
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#, LUA.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of systems design and low-level hardware interactions.
- Ideally familiar with audio processing with STM32.
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the IoT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. We offer great compensation and the ability to do meaningful work from wherever you are while maintaining a work-life balance.